





Ana and I had a little fashion show for daddy tonight. I modeled the outfits I bought for my shower, and Ana modeled her dress that I bought for our family pictures. Daddy says that Ana is going to hate me one day if I make her wear the leopard dress, but Ana and I think it is very fashionable, and we like it. Ana even took time out for a photo shoot so that we could get your opinions. BTW... I put the belly shot in there for you Mary Jean. I thought you would like it! I really thought you would like it! Please place your vote in the comments section. Vote "YES" if you like Ana's dress and think she will be the best looking baby girl in the picture. Vote "NO" if you do not have a clue about fashion (just kidding... If you want to vote no, you can).
9 comments:
YES!!!! I think the dress and Ana is adorable.
YES!!!! I think the dress and Ana is adorable.
Well, I have to vote a big, resounding YES since I almost bought that exact same dress for Emilee last week(and now for sure will after seeing Ana in it!!). LOVE YOUR DRESS ANA!!!!!!!
dawnz:)
Jodi: Only a MOM or HUSBAND would tell you the very truth! I know if you get mad....you will get over it....RIGHT! I vote "NO, NO,!" She looks pretty in Pink!
If you had not ASKED....I would not have told you...So I get a chance to say without you being mad ..RIGHT!
She looks like she is going trick or treating! BUT...always your baby is beautiful.
Mom
Yes. Mothers and Husbands have a right to their opinion, but The Leapord dress is still in the lead, and mommy still likes it, and it is starting to grow on daddy! I will put out another dress for you to vote on. ;)
I say yes! I just bought Gabriella some leopard print pants this weekend!
Ana looks beautiful in her dress...Love It!
Lynn
I think if you're about to make an archive of a lasting memory, well, leopard prints on a baby are a little too party-girlish for a classic family portrait you'll live with for decades.
No, any fashion expert worth their salt will tell you, Zebra-skin baby dresses are the way to go:
See Zebra Dress
Hahhaaaha
I HAVE to have the Zebra dress!
Post a Comment