Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yesterday's Pictures






Here are some pictures I took yesterday of Ana and her brothers William and Tyler. I have to admit, that William has been a little bit domineering and overwhelming the last couple of weeks, because he has been soooo excited about his little sister. Just seeing how much he loves her makes me happy! I can understand why he was so excited. Tyler has not been as enthusiastic, but he has been the gentler of the two when comes to handling his little sister. In the picture where Pippin is kissing Ana, she is not crying, just simply making a "yuck" face.

8 comments:

Alleen said...

What a beautiful family!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sis: I cannot believe these precious children. The love that is shown to Ana from Papa, Mama, The Two Sweet Boys and puppies (especially Pippin) is so heartwarming. I am trying to make copies of all as they are so beautiful and each one tell's it's own story....ANA IS SO HAPPY WITH HER FAMILY AND VISE VERSA!
See you tomorrow, MOM

Dominick's Mommy said...

Hi, I met you at breakfast at the Marriott briefly. I wish we could have visited more. So glad you and I both finally have our babies home!!!

Lynn

Dominick's Mommy said...

Hi! I met you briefly at breaksfast at the Marriott. I wish we could have visited longer. So glad you and I both finally have our precious babies home!
Lynn

Tessa said...

These are great pictures! I love them all, but I think my favorites have to be the last two where you get an up-close picture of Ana! She is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The dog giving her a big ole kiss cracks me up :)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You have a beautiful family.

Ginger

Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. sum of the years digits depreciation