Thursday, December 28, 2006

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Alleen to do this A to Z list, so here goes:
A- Available or Taken? Taken!
B- Best Friend? Joe
C- Cake or Pie? Cheese Cake!!!
D- Drink of Choice? I better say Water, because I need to drink MORE!
E- Essential item you use everyday? Deodorant!
F- Favorite Color? Turquoise
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Madison, Alabama
I- Indulgence? CHEEEESE CAAAKEEEE!!! YUM YUM!!!
J- January or February? February My Birthday Month!!!
K- Kids and Names? Daughter - Ana Cecilia 11.5 Months! Stepsons William Calvin 10 and Tyler Presley 8.
L- Life is incomplete without? Family and good friends
M- Marriage Date? July 24, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: Legit or not? 5 (1 Brother - 4 Step brothers)
O- Oranges or apples? Apples
P- Phobias or fears? Crowded Elevators... closed in spaces
Q- Favorite quote? And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (Learned by trial and error)
R- Reason to Smile? My Family.
Season? Spring
T- Tag 3 or 4 people? Dominick's Mommy, Kim, Steph
U- Unknown fact about me? I am pretty much an open book, but for those of you who are dying to know... I like to fuse glass as a hobby. It's been a while since I have had time, but one day, I will get to create again.
V- Vegetable you don't like? Turnip Greens!! Collard Greens!! Anything that turns to mush when you cook it!
W- Worst Habit? I have an annoying habit of twiddling my fingers when I am supposed to be sitting still.
X- X-rays? Kindergarten - two broken Arms - 12 years old - CAT Scan for blood clot when my best friend accidentally hit me in the head with a bat. Mammogram this year.
Y- Your favorite food? Have I mentioned Cheese Cake?!!! I really like Thai food and Indian food as well. If I had the choice, I would live off of cheese cake!
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

3 comments:

Alleen said...

Oh my gish, you must post some pics of your glass creations. I am a pottery and glass freak!!

Crystal said...

You are so funny!!! Now I am really hungry for cheesecake!!! My hubby LOVES cheesecake!!! I have never met anyone who loves cheesecake as much as he does but... I think he could have met his match!!!!! :o) too funny!!!!

HollyGee said...

Amen on the Cheesecake!!!