Saturday, January 06, 2007

Joe's Number One Fan!!



As I have said many times, Ana LOVES music. It is a good thing, because Joe loves to play music! Often times I will find her in Joe's studio (the bathroom) enjoying a private concert! As you can see here, she is even learning to play the drums!
Oh yeah... 3 more days until the big event! I could not find anyone to decorate a cheese cake, because no one wanted to "break the seal" at any of the grocery stores. It looks like we are on our own. This should be interesting.... because you know, I AM SOOOOOOOO much like Martha Stewart. In FACT, people often stop me on the streets asking me why I do not have my own show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can hardly beat the acoustics in that bathroom...it's awfully close to the electrically-haunting echo so many have seeked out inside the hallowed walls of Sun Studio.

But, unlike Sun Studio, Ana has graced The Bathroom.

One of the all time great percussionists, Ana ad libs unique, stylistic drum parts that are so signature, you can listen to her banging out a rhythm on the trash can, sans music or verse, and still identify the song! Even more amazing is how she explores different timbres by actively applying spit to the drum surface and using her bare hands. She's amazing! :-)

Crystal said...

You are so so funny!!!! I can't wait to hear what happens with the cheesecake!!!!--Ana is so sweet -listening to daddy play his music!!!:o)

Alleen said...

Oh man, I could so hook you up if you lived here. There's a cheesecake bakery that decorates them just like a regular cake. Our wedding cake was cheesecake done by them. Tons of flavor choices too.