Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's Party Time!!!

Sorry guys, I know it has been a while, but I have been extremely busy!!! Last weekend Joe and the Kids and I visited some friends that I have not seen in a very long time (Probably about 3 years)! I was extremely excited about this trip, because I had not seen them in so long, and I was afraid it would be an even longer time until I got to see them again! Since the last time we saw each other, we had all acquired 3 kids each, the old fashioned way, and through adoption! So we had a total of 9 kids there, and it was wonderful! We sang Happy Birthday at least 5 different times, none of the kids we sang to actually had a birthday on that day. I will post video later, but for now I will post a couple of really sweet pictures!















1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey I miss you!!! I have been checking in I just have been behind within the last couple of days and this is a fun surprise!! :o) I am so glad you got to see your friends--it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I love that picture of their backs where they are all holding hands--it looks like it could be in a magazine!!!