We had a very busy weekend. William's friend Ryan spent the night Friday, and then Joe's parents spent the night Saturday. After playing 6 rounds of Tripoly, we sent the kids to bed so the Easter bunny could stop by the house. We then woke up early on Easter morning. I fed Ana, brewed the coffee, and made some cinnamin rolls. The boys and Ana raked up on some eggs, candy and some cash!!! Dad, Mary Jean, Frankie, and John-David all showed up. They had planned on going to sunrise mass, but sunrise mass did not plan on them, so they came by to go to church with us. Mom then dropped by with more chocolate. We went to church, picked up some easter lillies for the Moms, and then came home and went to Uncle Bubba's house (yes, in the south, EVERYONE has an uncle bubba, in my case I have an Uncle Bubba, AND and Uncle Buddy). We came home watched an episode of the X files, and I am pooped! Here are some pictures of the kids.













6 comments:
What a precious pink frilly dress. Oh how I wish I could keep a hat on Gabriella. She tears them off before they're even on!
I love her little dress. Looks like you guys had a fun filled day.
Love the dress!! Love the hat!! Sounds like everyone had a great day!
Precious dress on a precious girl.
Love the hat. Glad you all had a Happy Easter.
Dominick's Maw Maw
OOOH MY GOODNESS!!!!--It sounds like you guys had soooo much fun!!!! I am loving Ana's dress--what a little princess and the hat oooh I just love it all!!!! So so so beautiful!!!! You have really good taste --I want to go shoppping with you sometime!!!! I love ya girl!!! hugs to you and Ana!
How beautiful!!!
Post a Comment