Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ana's Summer Wardrobe

Just so you know. I know that clothes are not the most important things in the world, but a girl has got to have nice clothes! I just bought a bunch of things with my gymbucks at Gymboree, and I thought you all would like to see what Ana would be modeling on these pages in the future.
Most of these were on sale, and if they were not on sale, I used my gymbucks, so they were half off. So Joe, you can stop sweatting now. Plus they are all interchangeable, so putting an outfit together will be easy, even for a daddy. :) I will be going through all of her clothes this weekend and putting them aside for our church yard sale, or for a friend. If you want dibs, and you live close by, send me an email, and I will bring them by. Oh! I also bought shirts for the boys, but boy clothes are just not as fun to look at! Now it's time to update mommy's wardrobe!




No comments: