I guess the old saying is true! "A watched pot never boils!" I know you came here for pictures! Alas, there are still no pictures! I came here for the very same reason, and then I realized... "Wait a minute! I am the one that puts the pictures here!" NO! This is not Ana, and NO!! We do not intend to boil our baby! I just thought the picture was cute.The good news is that PGN is ramping back up. (For those of you who do not know what the PGN is see my previous post) Rumor has it that they had 200 people out of PGN last week! Now, granted some of these were Kick outs (which sounds really bad, but it is not as bad as it sounds.. usually people are kicked out for minor flaws in their paper work, they fix the problem, and they are back in).
She is coming guys, so GET READY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment