


Finally more pictures!!! Still no word on whether or not our attorney has picked up our pre-approval. According to our agent he was going to pick it up on Tuesday of this week and submit us into PGN on Wednesday or Thursday. I spoke with our agent yesterday, and she told me that she was unable to contact him. So I wrote the embassy again. It seems like that is the easiest way to find out! Hopefully we will be in PGN this week. I just got an email from our agent and she told me that she would find something out for us today!
Any way... Enjoy these beautiful pictures of our Ana Cecilia! We have a bonus this time! The lady holding Ana is her Foster Mom!!!! We don't have a Dr's report this time, but here is what her foster mom had to say "She's doing very well, She's eating exellent, She likes to play with her toys and she's very active." Hm... I think we are going to have to start buying more toys!
1 comment:
I think these are beautiful pictures of Ana and her precious caretaker.
Mamaw Berta
Post a Comment