Sunday, July 23, 2006

An Update From God

Okay, this for those of you that pay attention to the tickers at the top of the post. Mom had another vision, and God told her that Ana is going to be here in 93+1 days which is the 24th or 25th depending on if you start counting the day God told Mom, or if you start counting on the day after God told Mom... Mom was afraid I was going to think she was crazy, because God told her this... Actually I already thought she was crazy, and it had nothing to do with her vision (just kidding Mom...) .

Anyway... since we have not received any other timelines from anyone else, we are going to go with this one. Plus I don't think God is one to play mean cruel jokes. So until we hear differently, we are going to tell everyone October 24th or 25th. At least we can tell them something other than "We don't know." Plus, wouldn't it be cool if we really did get her then!

No comments: