Thursday, August 03, 2006

Big Brothers Go Back to School


Today William and Tyler went back to school. Aren't they handsome?!! As you can see, William is 5 and Tyler is 3.... Oh wait! I'm sorry William is going into the 5th grade, and Tyler is going into the 3rd! How did I miss that? They just grow up so fast! As you can see there are living flowers in this picture, so obviously the picture was not taken at our house! Although green thumbs grow in my family, it skipped me... maybe when I retire I will acquire that gift. The picture was taken at their Mom's house. They come back Sunday, so we are in for a whole 2 weeks of homework, cub scouts, and loads of fun!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

School already?????? I just started my summer vacation! New York, we don't start until September. My district, teachers go in Sept 1 and students Sept 5 (Labor Day weekend in between).

Anonymous said...

Yeah! No more SUV's during the day... just in the am and pm.

Anonymous said...

What handsome boys! And smart also.
Guess Who!

Anonymous said...

Sissy Im praying for you this AM.I love this beautiful little Sissy that is coming to see her great Aunt Nancy. I sang her a song this morning. Hush Little Baby. She is so pretty and will be the joy in your Heart. The Love will flow over the top of your Heart. there is no Love like this Love. Jodi you are so special, and the Lord is blessing you and Joe. I haveAnas picture beside my chair and I pray for her daily. William and Tyler are so precious, I know they are excited about their Baby Sister. Well I havent typed in many years, so I guess I need to brush up before I do this again. Jodi, Matt sends his love to you, and asks about you often. Lots of Love to you and yours. Cant wait. Aunt Nancy