I take everything that I said about Senior Barrios back! It looks like he is getting it in gear and letting our babies out! I read on Guatadopt.com that he had hired a lawyer to help him sign off on all of the cases, so everyone's babies are getting to come home! There were 15 outs on the message board that I visit today! 15 compared to their regular 1-2 a day a couple of weeks ago, that was boosted up to about 5 a day the last couple of days, and then today there were 15!!! So hopefully our case will go through soon and we will not have any kickouts to delay us!
8 comments:
Jodi,
I'm with you, really enjoying all the outs this week.
The floodgates definitely seem to have opened! We got OUT this week!
I wish you a speedy and previo-free trip through!!
Hi,
Isn't it great? I hope it gets all cleared out so when we get in (any day now), we can go through with smooth sailing.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and yes you can link it!
Let's hear lots more good news!
Good luck,
Carrie
Hi,
Isn't it great? I hope it gets all cleared out so when we get in (any day now), we can go through with smooth sailing.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and yes you can link it!
Let's hear lots more good news!
Good luck,
Carrie
Hi,
Isn't it great? I hope it gets all cleared out so when we get in (any day now), we can go through with smooth sailing.
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and yes you can link it!
Let's hear lots more good news!
Good luck,
Carrie
Sis:
This is great! Maybe your sweet Ana will be home EARLY!
Blessings
Mom
I hope this is what the future holds! I want our babies home!
Hey Jodi,
That's great news! I'm praying for you guys!
Post a Comment