Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Mine are Fine!

I just talked with the nurse, the report said "benign breast tissue"! Thank God! I was about to go out of my scull! It is one thing to have to worry about my baby coming home, but it is totally another to worry about them taking her away because of cancer! Now, we do not have to worry about that!

It has been very hard waiting on Ana to come home... I have never been one that handles anticipation very well (So all you well intented people can stop asking... we well let you know when we know ourselves, thanks for thinking of us though). When I was younger, I had it all planned out. I was going to get married young, be a young hip mom, never get divorced, and never EVER get a boob job! So... how did the story pan out? I did not get married young, because the man-boy that I was dating when I was young was not ready to commit. I did end up marrying the narcissistic man-boy, only to be strung along and dumped without an explanation (I believe she is 27 now). Obviously I did not have kids with the s.o.b. (Thank Goodness for the clean break! Plus, I don't share very well ). I CAN still say I have not had a boob job, nor do I have to (So all you ladies can stop the rumor mill)!

As they all say... It all works out for the best (I always hated it when they said that). I finally have found a wonderful man who is worthy of sharing a child with! We would have gone the "natural" route, but we definitely wanted a girl, and when we found Ana, we just knew that popping one out was not an option... at least for now. Plus we fell in love with her! Her eyes are so deep and soulful! We were meant to be a family! I am just so thankful that she waited to be born until I met Joe, so we can be together as a family forever, like it is supposed to be. I would not want to share her with anyone else! Well, okay we will share her with her brothers, but everyone else has to make an appointment!

4 comments:

nikki said...

Jodi,
I am so glad you got the good news, and you don't have to worry anymore.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am glad that everything worked out for you. You have a adorable baby girl.

Ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com

The Frugal Countess said...

Sounds like you have a great guy - you definitely have a gorgeous baby. What more could a girl ask for?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend:
Take it from me, YOU HAVE GOT IT MADE! When you count your blessings...and you do....you will see they are many. Your Family loves you and PRAYS for you DAILY.
You are a JEWEL.
GUESS WHO!