Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Doggie Capers!

Okay, for those of you who do not know, I am a contractor at a to be un-named government agency (no, not the FBI), and RIGHT now I have a puppy hiding under my desk! It is a long story how he got here, so I will not go into it (besides, if I told you I might have to kill you... NO! I already told you that I am not FBI! Don't you trust me?). Any way, I am keeping little skillet (the dog) safe until his mommy can take him home. It is never boring working for the government. Okay, well it is OFTEN boring working for the government, but every now and then a very interesting story will pop up out of the blue. I will fill you in on the government dramas while we wait on updates on our precious Ana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, how interesting. THE DOG? What floor are you on "5th!" This will be interesting. Guess Who?