Okay, so I know I posted that we were in one month last Wednesday, but someone lied to me, and told us we were in before we really were. That was very upsetting and disappointing to us, but since there is nothing we can do about it, we will just celebrate 1 month again! I know all of you are just dying to know what Ana's parents look like! With such a beautiful little girl, she is bound to have beautiful parents! You are absolutely RIGHT! Okay, so we don't have all the press that Angelina and Brad have, we like to lay low... Here is a picture of Ana's Mama and Daddy on Ana's Daddy's 40th birthday about 3 weeks ago. Please do not spread it around, we were hoping that we could get paid top dollar for it so we can help feed the hungry, or maybe slip PGN an extra 20 to speed up our case. I'm still hoping we go through without any kick outs.
Monday, August 28, 2006
1 Month in PGN
Okay, so I know I posted that we were in one month last Wednesday, but someone lied to me, and told us we were in before we really were. That was very upsetting and disappointing to us, but since there is nothing we can do about it, we will just celebrate 1 month again! I know all of you are just dying to know what Ana's parents look like! With such a beautiful little girl, she is bound to have beautiful parents! You are absolutely RIGHT! Okay, so we don't have all the press that Angelina and Brad have, we like to lay low... Here is a picture of Ana's Mama and Daddy on Ana's Daddy's 40th birthday about 3 weeks ago. Please do not spread it around, we were hoping that we could get paid top dollar for it so we can help feed the hungry, or maybe slip PGN an extra 20 to speed up our case. I'm still hoping we go through without any kick outs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Children: I LOVE the picture of Ana's Mom and Dad. If only every one knew the real people "HOW PRECIOUS!" Two wonderful parents!
Love and Blessings!
Guess Who?
I saved this picture as Screensaver for the Week!
Mommy and daddy are beautiful indeed!!
UGH.. sorry you haven't been in PGN as long as you thought.
Post a Comment