Saturday, August 26, 2006

Welcome Home Memo!!!

As most Guatebloggers know, yesterday was the big day that Memo (to be called Nicholas) Lockhart came home to his forever family! The lockharts met Memo 2 years ago when they were visiting Guatemala with their two adopted sons. It took them 2 years to bring Memo home, and we are all happy that they have him home! Below is a link to the main Guatemalan Adoption's blog on Memo coming home...

http://guatemala.adoptionblogs.com/weblogs/welcome-home-memo

I couldn't help but notice that Ana had made the main blog as well!!! They even think I am funny!

http://guatemala.adoptionblogs.com/weblogs/blogs-blogs-blogs

I think I will add "The Moose" to Ana's friend list! We all need friends in high places!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana's Mom GOT PUBLISHED! Take Care and I will continue to pray for ALL THE PEOPLE IN PGN including Senior (? forgot his name).
Ana's Mom's, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ana's Mom GOT PUBLISHED! Take Care and I will continue to pray for ALL THE PEOPLE IN PGN including Senior (? forgot his name).
Ana's Mom's, Mom

Jen; wife to Barry and mother to Antonio and Gabriella said...

Hi! This is jlinberger from the adoption forum- we are in the same boat, as we have PM'd before- PGN same time- referral's same time, etc. You asked to link to my blog-journeytogabriella- I just read it now! Sorry! I am not used to people writing comments.
Let's go PGN!