Friday, August 25, 2006
Why Do People Lie?
Far be it from me to be the moral judge for everyone, but when you are doing business with someone, is it not professional to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you God?!!! We just received a copy of our PGN entry receipt, and it is marked 5 days later than they told us we went in! Okay, so I know that is not so bad, however, our attorney picked up our PA 30 days after it was ready, and informed our agent that he did not ever receive the PA notice. I know I have said this before, but I forwarded the PA to her 3 times, maybe more! When I called our agent, she told me that we went in on the 26h. I don't know if the attorney lied, or if she lied, but there is a lie out there somewhere, and it did not come out of my lips! So instead of the week and a half delay I thought we had, it was actually 2 and a half weeks! Maybe more. Which is a lot of time to miss out on! Sorry to vent. Just keeping you guys in the loop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is so hard to believe. But remember Ana will be here ON TIME! Those people will have to answer for their misleadings and I can't understand WHY people are so untruthful.
Still today, the pictures were beautiful and she is plastered all over my screen with the Ronald McDonald Clown in her hands.
Luv
Yo Mama
Thanks Ana's Mama's Mama,
I do hope she comes home soon. I have the Ronald McDonald on my screen saver too!
That sucks! I'm so sorry they lied. Goes to show there is no difference if a Lawyer is in the US or Guatemala. Move that link to the bottom... hehe just kidding. You'll have her soon. Great pictures! LJB
Post a Comment