Friday, August 25, 2006

Another Doctor Visit





Wow! It feels like we hit the Jackpot this week! Two updates in one week! One from the Foster Mother, and one from the Doctor! You can definately tell the difference by looking at the pictures which report it is! Oh that look of dread on her face! She doesn't seem to smile as much at the doctor's office either! That is okay, neither do I. She is still not wearing any of the things we sent her, I hope that she received them. Check out Ronnie McD! Not much longer guys!! The Report from the doctor is below:

DR. ROBERTO E. TOBAR
Pediatra

Guatemala, August 24, 2006

I do hereby certify that Ana Cecilia that 7 months 15 days old, was medically examined, and she is clinically healthy, neurological activities is normal, and not present abnormalities, and no infectious disease, today has been presents Weight: 16 pounds 04 ounces or 7.390 Kg., Height: 70 cm., or 27.60 inches, Cephalic Circumference: 43 cms., or 17.10 inches.

Today she not received immunizations.

Sincerely

Roberto Tobar Md.

7 comments:

Holly said...

She's adorable! Don't you just LOVE picture updates?!

nikki said...

She is just beautiful! I love how they always put a bow on her.

Ryann said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What a frown :-). I don't like Doctors either. I hope she comes home soon. She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

These are the BEST! I think she looks like her brother Tyler! Look at her chin. She is beautiful.
Mamaw

Ryann said...

It IS the same dress. Too funny. Ana and Makenna match!

erinberry said...

She's a beauty :)