Thursday, August 24, 2006

Give it Up for Toofy Boy!

Finally!! Tyler has shed his tooth! After days and days of Joe telling him to go and wiggle it he finally wiggled it loose when he got back to his Mom's house (Thank goodness)! The last tooth that he lost was at our house, it was kicked out by Raven, a cute little girl that lives down the street. Thank goodness I didn't have to pull it! I have already decided that tooth pulling is definitely a "daddy job". I can handle the diapers, and the boo-boo's, but I am not a tooth yanker! Never have been, and never will be. Of course I have said never before... So I guess I will just have to say I will pull a tooth if it contributes to my spiritual growth. ;) Speaking of spiritual growth! This PGN wait is killing me! I did happen to notice that there are already 3 outs on the message board, and it is only 9:53! I am convinced that Thursdays are going to be our out days! I was almost in tears seeing all of the posts! I am really happy for these people. Some of them have been waiting for a very long time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats' to TYLER! Wow, I know he is happy that tooth is out. The Tooth Fairy will surely come to see him!
Mamaw Berta