Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Not Much Longer!
I apologize for not posting lately. There have just been too many things to do, and when we are not doing them, I want to sit on my rear end and do nothing! We still do not have an "official date", but from looking at everyone elses timelines, I am guessing between the last week of September to the first week of October. YEAH!!! I have plenty to keep me busy between now and then! I am practicing the part about losing sleep! We had a WONDERFUL visit with our Social Worker Kathie! I just love her to death! She is very informative, and very nice! She is one of those people who has a beautiful soul, and it just shines through! I found out Ana is taking Enfamil, so we can stock up on that! I also heard that she likes her veggies, and chicken noodle too! (She doesn't take after me on the veggies!) I can also go ahead and stock up on baby food! We were hoping that she liked Margarita's, but they told us no Margarita's until she is 21 (Just kidding Mom)! I will post again once we have heard something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your baby girl is adorable! I hope you get your Visa appt time scheduled soon! On another note- a friend of mine Shawna thinks that your little girl might have the same foster mother that her daughter, Adrianna had- ask me about her! ;)
Jaime
Ana's Mom also liked HOME-MADE Chicken Noodle soup. She got noodles in her hair...on the floor and a few in her mouth. Time is very short there for Ana as she will soon be with her Mom and Dad; however, one more set of pictures we will get by mail.. then she will be here.
Blessings, Ana's Mom's , Mom
Post a Comment