Saturday, September 09, 2006

Adoption Secure



Ana's first mother signed for the final time! I am not really sure when, but we now know the adoption is secure! I guess now we wait for the birth certificate(BC) and PINK! So she should be home by mid-September to early-October! You know what that means! We need to pick out a Halloween costume! Now is your chance to let your voice be heard! Lady Bug? Or Tu-Tu? I am partial to the Lady Bug myself. I thought it would be fun to get your opinions.

8 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I think the lady bug is adorable. I am praying that PINK will come real soon for you. You need that little girl home with you.

ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com

Kim said...

You know - I really like them both. The ladybug is pretty cute, though.

Hope you get BC and Pink quick!!

Dominick's Mommy said...

I love ladybugs so my vote is the ladybug costume. Praying for a quick PINK!
Lynn

Alleen said...

Ladybug!! I HAVE to know - where did you find the costumes??? Trying to figure out what to do for Gabriella.

Anonymous said...

Lady Bug for me. So smart of you to think of that so soon! LOL It's getting sooooo close! Lots of love... Lynn

Jaime said...

Am I the only one who likes the Tu-Tu! Where can I buy it (not for me!!!! ;)

Shawna said...

I don't know if my post went thru earlier, please email me at Shawna724@aol.com...Our girls have the same Foster Mother. (My daughter, Adriana, came home June 2005)But we like to keep in touch.
:) Your little one is beautiful!
Shawna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the finalization!

We got a little pea pod costume for our baby's first Halloween :)