YAHOO!!!! Congratulations!!!! You will have her home soon!
Praise God! Congrats Sis. Uncle Mike.
That is wonderful news. I know you are soooo excited.Ginger
We are all looking forward to your going after Ana. Seems the wait has been FOREVER. God's Blessings!Mom
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The post we've all been waiting for! Go get that sweet girl!
Great news!!! Go get your girly!
So exciting!!!!!!!!! Congatulations!!!!!!!!!!Go get that sweet baby
I like the other pink panther thing.....LOL YAY JODI!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YAHOO!!!! Congratulations!!!! You will have her home soon!
Praise God! Congrats Sis.
Uncle Mike.
That is wonderful news. I know you are soooo excited.
Ginger
We are all looking forward to your going after Ana. Seems the wait has been FOREVER. God's Blessings!
Mom
We are all looking forward to your going after Ana. Seems the wait has been FOREVER. God's Blessings!
Mom
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The post we've all been waiting for! Go get that sweet girl!
Great news!!! Go get your girly!
So exciting!!!!!!!!! Congatulations!!!!!!!!!!
Go get that sweet baby
I like the other pink panther thing.....LOL YAY JODI!
Post a Comment