Two More Sleeps!
One of my favorite friends (you know who you are), always counts the days until she sees her son again by the number of "sleeps" until they get to see each other again. In our case, we have two sleeps until we get to see our Ana! I am not exactly sure how accurate that is though, because I have not been getting much sleep since we found out that we will be holding her on Sunday! Just two more sleeps (or in my case sleepless') until we are together! :)
4 comments:
TOO FUNNY!! My best friend and I always count sleeps whenever we are going to visit each other! We always joke that if we just don't sleep it will get there faster.
Sis & Joe: This brought tears to my eyes. My prayers are that you both get a GOOD NIGHT's SLEEP tonight to be in best form for tomorrow when you see the precious girl. LOVE AND BLESSINGS
Mom
You probably should try and sleep now. Because when that angel gets in your arms, no sleep.
Ginger
Congatulations! I can't wait to see pictures of her in your arms on Sunday.
Nicole
Post a Comment