Saturday, September 30, 2006

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!

Okay, so the bags are all packed, in my case, over-packed! That really isn't my fault though, because I packed all of Ana's clothes with mine, and I packed extra in case they don't fit, we can give them to our foster mother! In about 21 hours we will get to see our Ana for the first time! I know some of you guys wanted video, but neither one of us plan to be calm enough to film the moment, so you are going to have to settle for pictures (sorry mom). Oh yeah, not to be greedy or anything, but PLEASE don't forget the big pink bow! I have been seeing those darn bows on everyone else's doors and mailboxes for years now, and now it is our turn! I have always wanted a big pink bow on my door or mailbox! Almost as much as I have wanted a little baby girl!

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so happy for you. You are about to get you BIG PINK BOW!! Enjoy it and have a safe and wonderful trip.

Ginger

Anonymous said...

Sis: The big PINK bow will be there on your MAILBOX - DOOR, etc. Also, BANNER'S at the airport and who knows maybe even a Band...kidding about the band but we do have musicians in the family. WE will make sure she feels welcome. Just can't wait for you & Joe to hold Ana.... She is so BEAUTIFUL!
Love, Mom