NO MORE SLEEPS! That is unless we conk out on the plane. Today Today Today!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HEY SIS: SO HAPPY FOR YOU and the hours are short for sure (7:53 here). I have chatted with a wonderful person, Adriana's Mom and she has really helped me in knowing what you are doing there. She said you would have Precious Ana in the Hotel with you and she would be staying with you. I am so excited for you and Joe. love, Mom
Sis: It is Tuesday night and I have had a blast yesterday and today - getting ready for you guys to bring your baby girl home. Today, we have pink bows for the door and mailbox....just as you always wanted...we also have a huge cake and welcome home signs. I am so sorry I missed your call Sunday night. I know at this time you are snuggling with Ana (and maybe Joe too) ha. Love and happily awaiting your arrival. I miss watching the blog each day and missed the monthly pictures from Dr. Tobar! Love and Blessings and a speedy return. Yo Mama
4 comments:
HEY SIS: SO HAPPY FOR YOU and the hours are short for sure (7:53 here). I have chatted with a wonderful person, Adriana's Mom and she has really helped me in knowing what you are doing there. She said you would have Precious Ana in the Hotel with you and she would be staying with you. I am so excited for you and Joe.
love, Mom
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! The time is finally here! Enjoy every minute of the trip.
posted at 3:47 am.... you didn't sleep uh? good luck... i hope you can update your page! I wanna see her with you. - Lynn
Sis: It is Tuesday night and I have had a blast yesterday and today - getting ready for you guys to bring your baby girl home. Today, we have pink bows for the door and mailbox....just as you always wanted...we also have a huge cake and welcome home signs. I am so sorry I missed your call Sunday night. I know at this time you are snuggling with Ana (and maybe Joe too) ha. Love and happily awaiting your arrival. I miss watching the blog each day and missed the monthly pictures from Dr. Tobar! Love and Blessings and a speedy return.
Yo Mama
Post a Comment