Saturday, October 07, 2006

We are Home!!

Ana is the sweetest baby! I will post pics and some other things when I get time. :) Her favorite words are pllllllll, da da da da da. mamamama. Her favorite food is refried black beans. We have lots of really good pictures! We went to Antigua for a day. It was beautiful! More later.

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so glad that you are home with your sweet baby girl. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Ginger

Alleen said...

Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

Am so happy you are back on the Blog. It is an easy way to see what's going on without disturbing you.... Ana is the most precious little one and we are overjoyed in her homecoming. Papa hub and I think (already) SHE IS THE GREATEST SINCE SLICED BREAD! Such an angel she is!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Uh? Where are the pictures? and I mean more than 1 or 2. Come on... you have time to download some pics... don't u? LOL

Shawna said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Antigua 1000 miles east of Guatemala? Hope to see Ana again soon. Aunt Kim is having a tooth pulled thia morning and really regrets not being there at the airport.
Love,
Uncle Mike