Monday, October 09, 2006

Finally Family!


Hi!!! Sorry it took so long to post, but my hands have been full! Literally! I know some of you have been very anxious to see our beatuiful girl (Lynn). Ana is a sweet wonderful, Happy baby! She hardly ever cries, and she is very vocal!!! She is definitely as sweet as we expected her to be! Another reason I have not posted, is because I was waiting on Joe to finish his post! :) I wanted to save myself a little work! William and Tyler have been wonderful big brothers! In fact, I had to sneak out of the house so I would be able to push her in her stroller! Ana has taken well to the dogs. I think Pippin our Bichon Frise loves her the best. He walks by and gives her a big sloppy kiss every now and then, I don't think she likes that very much.

Now that Ana is home, I am content, so you can relax Suzanne, I won't be slamming you in my blog ;) I would never slam anyone I love any way.... okay so I might, but only in jest.

I am linking to Joe's website so you can see all of our pictures. I think the only picture of me that I like is the family photo where I have not bathed in two days! Hmmm... Maybe I have discovered a new beauty secret! That is okay! This is all about Ana any way! Here is a link to Joe's Page with all the pictures!

http://joecrubaugh.com/news/news.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis: So happy you have the pictures and are on Ana's Blog once more. What a beautiful and happy child. She seems wiser than her age! Don't you thing?
Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG How beautiful is that girl? You look like a very happy mommy. Loved Joe's pages too. I am so happy for you. One question tho.... black beans... how is that diaper changing working? LOL I never knew babies could eat beans... on well.. different culture. She looks like a angle. Congratulations to both of you! Loved the picture with Ana on top of Joe... How cute! Love Lynn

Alleen said...

It's so great to see the family all together!!!! congrats!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

What a beautiful family!!!

Ginger

Anonymous said...

I had not seen Pa-Pa's presentation and writeup on the trip to Guatemala when I commented earlier. I TRULY enjoyed the presentation and writeup,Joe did a great job. Pictures were all just adoreable. Hope Britney's knee is much better today (Friday a.m.). Do I need to cook a bowl of beans for Ana? Love,
Mama