And the award goes to.....
Me. I tripped and fell with my precious Ana leaving the pediatrician office today. She is fine, but I pretty much busted my knee up pretty bad, and my spirit is kind of crushed. I am so glad Ana is okay. I went back in to the pediatrician office, and they cleaned my knee up and gave me an ice pack, and told me I would have a nasty bruise. Thank God My Ana is okay. Poor girl... She had to get blood taken (she did not cry until they had to stick her a second time) She had to get a shot in both little legs, and then mommy tripped and fell when we left. I cried when she got shots, and then I cried again because I fell with her. Nothing but flat shoes for this mommy. Especially because I am such a clutz.
8 comments:
I am glad that both of you are okay. You have one tough little angel.
Ginger
First of many.... you are no clutz.
I am printing out some pictures to hang up around your cube if that's ok?
Lynn
Sis: I AM SOOOOOOO Sorry, sooo sorry! I know it must have really hurt you in your heart and your leg. Ana may be a little cranky after the shot...then after seeing how she handle's things...she will be a trooper. I bet she comforted you...right. I have to go to dentist in a.m. I will not stop by unless you need me to help you cook or clean. Otherwise let me know when you need me to help you while you care for little Ana. OK
Mom
Ugh. I'm sorry that happened. You must have been scared to death! Sorry about your knee. I bet it is some kind of sore.
LOL!!! I never thought about bubble wrap!!! Maybe we could get some of those styraphome (sp?)peanuts all around the house to break the falls!
The good news is, you'll worry about it a lot longer than Ana will. She's already thinking about what's for dinner, or nap time, or firguring out what all these wierd smells are. :) That's the amazing thing about babies- they are much more resilient than we adults give them credit for. She's a trooper! And so are you!
jodi! glad to hear ana's ok, but like everyone else, sorry to hear about your knee! weren't we just talking about this the other day?!!
jodi! glad to hear that ana's ok, but like everyone else...i'm sorry to hear about your knee! weren't we just talking about that situation with britney spears the other day??!!
Post a Comment