One of my favorite movies from the 90's! I bought it not too long ago, and Ana and the boys and I watched it the other day. It was a sharp reminder to me that everyone has one in their lives. "Has one what?", you ask! A "Mega Beast". Someone that pops in unwanted all of the time, someone who tries their hardest to manipulate, but fails miserably. Someone who annoys. You know who I am talking about. That person that no matter what, everything is ALWAYS about them, even if they are "pretending" to be concerned about you. It makes me wonder.... Do people purposely try to be mega beasts, or is mega beast just part of what makes them who they are. If so, how do they have any friends? Do they trick people into being their friends, do they just manipulate them until they say "uncle" (no, not you Mike)? It totally makes me wish I had an imaginary friend... so I could dump a bucket of goo on their head, and say "Drop Dead Fred did it!" Or maybe I could spray paint their yard and blame it all of Fred! Where is Fred when I need him?!Any way, I just want to thank all of my non mega beast friends who have given us our space during this very special time. I just love Authentic people! I despise Mega Beasts!
1 comment:
Hehehe...I bet I know EXACTLY who you are referring to in this post! haha! Tell Ana I said hello! :)
Post a Comment