


Whew! We are getting tired of changing clothes! I think I have a favorite! I found the black and cream dress at Wal-Mart today! I think it looks adorable on her! Definitely with the cream bow instead of the black. I have a dress that will look good with it, the only problem is getting the boys dressed up! Would sweaters and cords go okay with this? It may be a little dressed down, maybe I can go buy some kakis for them... But they will probably only wear them ONCE, maybe twice. I am thinking cords will be fine. The pink dress is nice too, only it has a turtle neck onsie underneath, and Ana and I had to wressle to get it on! Lynn had made a comment about maybe wearing pink if we are going to do a 70's shoot! Well, I am trying to phase into the 80's now, so hmm... what to do? Joe wants us to be the generic family (Love you joe)! There is always the natural look! ;) I will be putting at least 2 more options out there, but Ana got tired of the wardrobe changes, so stay tuned... ... and thanks for your help!!!
5 comments:
I love the black.. However, she looks very happy in the diaper. Wal-Mart has some really cute baby clothes.
OK, I was going to go and vote blue on the other post, but yeah, I love the black and cream!!! She looks fab! Definitely the cream bow as you said. The black one is lost in her hair.
I think whatever the boys wear will be just fine.
Just my opinion, but the pic1 and pic3 dresses aren't "generic family." Besides being gorgeous on her, they're just timelessly classy!
Thanks Guys!! I am really digging the first black and cream! Yeah, I think it will be fine whatever the boys wear. Ana can be the center of attention this year! ;) Sorry about the generic family comment baby! I was really just trying to be funny! ;)
Ok I like the red, but I really dig the blakc and cream as well. AND it won't look as much like a holiday picture.
Nichole
Post a Comment