Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It Happens


Okay, from looking at this picture of this sweet beautiful sleeping girl, you would not think it is possible, but it is... Ana pooped ALL over me! We went on what I thought would be a very short trip to the post office. I had changed her diaper before we left, and smelled something on the way. Since it was supposed to be a quick trip I did not bring the diaper bag! Well, we got into the post office, and we got up to the counter. Now I knew that Ana smelled, but I did not realize that her diaper had leaked all over ME!!! I looked down and there was brown smudge all over my Cache shirt! Okay, so what do I do?!!! I fold my shirt up so that the brown smudge is covered, and place Ana on my other hip, only to smudge the other side of my shirt! I hurry through the transaction, smile at the postal worker, and make a dash to my car. I drive home and immediately close the garage door and rip off my shirt. I throw it into the wash tub in the entry way and grab Ana and hold her sweetly, but far away from me! IT was a 15 wipe job!! How that sweet little girl filled her diaper with so much crap so quickly is beyond me, but it happened! Every thing is clean now, and the sweet little girl is asleep. I will wake her soon and put on her Halloween costume, that you all will get to see in her blog tomorrow, and then we will all forget what happened!

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Poor baby and mommy. I bet that postal worker will always remember you 2.

Alleen said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to chuckle about this post. I'm picturing you stripping down in the garage. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Just go take her into the shower and wash her off.... LOL isn't that cute! LOL - Lynn

Anonymous said...

Where are the Halloween pictures Mommy? - Lynn

Rach said...

You poor thing! That's happened to me twice, once with company we were visiting. Its amazing how much poop they can create...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ewww! :)