Here are some pictures of all of us getting ready for Halloween! The boy's Mom brought over 2 pumpkins for the boys that they had picked out at Tate's farm. I went and got 3 more pumpkins for Dad and I, and one for little Ana! We carved all of the pumpkin except for Ana's, because it was too small to carve, and she was too into her Animal crackers to help! We baked separated the pumpkin seeds from the guts and baked them! YUM!!! We then cleaned up our mess and went to bed. I think the biggest part of theme's was Ana's Animal crackers! ;) Then when the boys got home from school on Halloween, I fixed the velcro on their Storm Trooper Uniforms, and dressed Ana in her Flower Fairy Costume, and them we went to drop the boys off at Celeste's house for their annual Halloween party, had a glass of wine and chatted, and ran off to Brenda's house to hang out with old friends and their parents! Brenda gave Ana one of her boys bouncy seats, and Ana LOVES it! WE finally went back got the boys, went home and went to bed!! I tell you what! I have about had it with blogger! I have been trying ALL morning to upload images with no success!!! Here is a link to Yahoo Photo where I DID have success uploading the pics. Check out Tyler in his pumpkin picture. It looks like he has been practicing his Farrah Fawcett smile again! :) Enjoy the Slide SHOW!
Click Here For Halloween Slide Show
Click Here For Halloween Slide Show
6 comments:
Have checked all morning to see the children in their trick or treat outfits. How precious they all are. Tell Ana, William and Tyler that "for today" I have them all three as my SCREEN SAVER. Give them all a hug...and a kiss for the Fairy!
Love,
Mamaw
That is sooooo cute. She looked like she was actually liking it.
That is the cutest fairy costume! :)
I LOVE the costumes. They all look great. BUT ANA is ADORABLE. I LOVE the costume.
Nichole
That costume is adorable. she looks just precious!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful slide show! Ana is GORGEOUS:)
JUlia
Post a Comment