





Sorry Guys! I fave felt like c.r.a.p. lately, and have not posted pics in a while. We had a nice shower last Sunday where all my friends and their Moms gave Ana lots of gifts! Ana was a bit shy, and only went to Aunt Tessa at first, but finally warmed up to Aunt Peggie and Aunt Kim when it was almost time to go home. This is the day my "crud" started. It only went down hill from there. Tons of wheezing and coughing, and absolutely no sleep! Mom came by yesterday to help the boys clean their rooms while Ana and I took a nap! NICE BREAK!! Thanks Mom! She also brought a bunch of herbs (no, my mom is not a witch doctor) to help me feel better, AND some bean soup for our little flower. Any way... Here are some various pictures from Halloween until now. I will post some pictures from the shower once my friends send them to me. I did not take pictures myself, since everyone else had their cameras handy.
3 comments:
Jodi: You are so welcome & I hope you are better by now. Call me when you get a chance and let me know how you are doing. I enjoyed just visiting with William and Tyler and Getting to play with our little sweet girl. I truly found joy in being with them. May God Bless you with a GOOD NIGHT'S REST.
Love,
Mom
Hope you feel better soon. Great pictures.
She looks so cute :) I like her little bathrobe!
Post a Comment