


This is my last day of getting to be at home with Ana before going back to work (Besides Sunday). I am a little sad, but I visited the day care on Monday, and I was happy with her care takers, and she really seamed happy to be around other babies, so that makes me feel better. Plus, I will be working part days at work and part days at home for the next two weeks, so it's not THAT bad. I'm not thrilled about going back to work, but you gotta do what you gotta do, plus I have a great bunch of people to work with, so that makes it better.
I have been a little scatter-brained the last couple of days. I lost my keys (to later find them on top of my car), and had to drive my Mom's car to my hair appointment. I totally forgot about boarding the dogs for Thanksgiving, until about 2:00 today, so I had to call around town until I finally found a vet to take them (don't worry it is a good vet, I've boarded them there before). I am constantly walking into a room, and forgetting why I am there. We went by target, and I totally forgot to bring a diaper bag. Thank goodness I did not need one! Maybe going back to work, and exercising my brain, rather than watching Montel, Maury, and Springer, Tyra, Oprah, Ellen, and the home shopping network, I may get my brain back! Any way, enjoy the pictures for the day. 3 Guesses on who is always behind the camera.
3 comments:
She is so cute. I am sure she will be fine at day care. Hope you find your brain.
Ana has slept through the night a couple of nights in a row now...10-12 hours of good sound sleep. I think it's the frijoles, because, you know...music helps babies sleep :-)
P.S. Remember to drink a beer for Thanksgiving in honor of Samoset's first meeting with the Pilgrims, when he asked, "Do you have any beer?":
http://joecrubaugh.com/blog/2006/11/22/squanto-the-renaissance-indian/
I still haven't found my brain. It's called mommy brain and I'm not sure when the fog clears.
LOL Ana's daddy on the musical comment!!!
Happy Turkey Day!
Post a Comment