Monday, November 20, 2006

One Night Down

Okay, we made it through the night. After going down to sleep at 8:30, Ana woke up once at about 10:00, she cried for about 5 minutes and went back to sleep. She then woke up at 1:30 and cried until about 2:30, woke up at 3:30 cried for a really short time, and went back to sleep. I am going to go get a shower and then wake her up and see if she is mad at me. ;)

** Update ** It appears that this sweet little girl is not mad at me! She woke up so sweet! Unfortunately it was before Ihad a chance to get a shower, but that is okay!

5 comments:

Dominick's Mommy said...

YIPPPEEE! I am so proud of you. Tonight should be much better and I promise that in a few nights you are going to say "WOW, it really worked!".

Love the new layout.

Lynn

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad things are getting better. She could never be mad at you.

Kim said...

Glad it's working. We've been lucky with Alex - he's just such a good sleeper! I also like the new look!!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Congratulations Mamma....YOu made it thru....

By the way-I;m loving the pic of her looking like a human pretzel.

Mackenzie's Forever Family

Anonymous said...

Sissy: WOW WHAT A MESS AND MESSER!
That is just so precious. I sure love that sweet little one. I believe she will be walking before she crawls. She knows how to take those steps with a little help. What a DOLL!
Thanks for letting me enjoy her today.
Love, Mom