Okay, I KNOW! We haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet, and you are already posting a SANTA picture! I know, it is a tad bit premature, but I have to go back to work the week after Thanksgiving, and I KNOW the mall is going to be hectic! We were the only ones in line, so it worked out PERFECT! I probably should have dressed her in the beautiful red and black dress that our friend Nan gave us, but I didn't want to dress her up too much just in case Santa was not at the mall! Mom, I know you are going to end up printing this out, but we went ahead and got all of the grand parents wallet sizes. To answer all of your questions... YES, this is the real Santa! He was very nice, even though Ana cried immediatly upon being placed in his lap.
MERRY CHRISTMAS (early)!!! Happy Thanksgiving too!
3 comments:
That is too cute. She looks pretty calm.
That is the MOST PRECIOUS PICTURE. Thanks for getting us a copy. Love that sweet baby!
Santa was enjoying holding her I can tell. Love and Blessings!
Mom
So sweet!!!!!!!!!! I can't wrap my head around the fact that I need to plan to go visit Santa soon with Gabriella.
Post a Comment