



Ana was a good girl at day care again today. She was fussy for about a minute, but they gave her a small piece of ice, and she was good the rest of the day. Yvonne, her care giver thinks she may be starting to teeth again.
Last week we got a little daring (thanks to Dominick's Mommy's encouragement) and decided to let Ana Cry it out so she would sleep through the night. That worked wonderfully... Thanks Lynn! This afternoon, I decided to get a little more daring and break the sippy-cups out! I mixed half apple juice (no added sugar) and half water, and Ana LOVED it! Yes, we did have some spillage, but nothing we couldn't clean up.
2 comments:
She is getting to be such a big girl. First daycare and now a sippy cup.
What a big girl!! I've tried the sippy cup a few times with no success at all. I'll keep trying.
Post a Comment