Okay... I am going to try this again! I JUST published these pictures, and actually visited the page and saw them. I went to put Ana back, and blogger acted like I never published them. Oh well. These pictures are in no particular order, because I do not feel like putting them in order again. Take that blogger!!

Jodi, Ana, Maw Maw, Sandra

Ana is all pooped out.
I never would have guessed it was a car seat (wink wink).
Maw Maw and Ana again.
Ana
Me, Tessa, and Ana
Guess who!
Here! Write this down.
Maw Maw, Ana, Mama, Marcia
3 Generations of hotties!
My highschool friends and their moms. Sans Maw Maw... she had to go home. NO! I did not try out for the solid gold dancers!
Another picture with Tessa.
Guess Who!
Bob Jones class of 1987, 1988, and 2024
Yipee!
Let's gather around the food!
Yes, my jaws are flapping.


1 comment:
What a nice party!! I sort of wish mine had been after she came home, but boy it was nice to get all that stuff and have it when she got here.
Love the 3 generations of hotties!
Post a Comment