Saturday, December 02, 2006

Announcement

We sent these out a while back. I just thought to post one.

The Poem Reads:

Not from your body

your heart gave birth

I was your child

you gave me worth

Not from your flesh

no less your own

you taught me love

see how its grown

(I did not write the poem)

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Those are too sweet.

Alleen said...

Beautiful! I guess I should post the one I sent. But,I'd have to just take a pic of it since it's not digital or anything.

Jodi Crubaugh said...

If you send me a copy, I can scan it and email it to you! I scanned this one.

Crystal said...

Your family is sooo beautiful!!!!!! I love the announcements!!!!! She is a princess!!!!!!!!

Dominick's Mommy said...

Love, love, love the announcement!!! I was too tired and lazy to do one so we are just sending everyone a picture of him on our Christmas cards this year. Looks like you had a great shower!
Lynn

Kim said...

Very nice! Ours wasn't quite as fancy, but then I'm not creative.