Here are some pictures from the weekend when we were decorating for Christmas. Please do not confuse our family with one of those you see in the Norman Rockwell paintings! While we are very happy, we are FAR from perfect! While I am going to enjoy this Christmas, it is not going to be my perfect Christmas. I know it should be, because I just got the daughter of my dreams! It's just that they haven't perfected the cloning machine yet! As soon as they do, I will have the perfect Christmas, because I will be able to spend every bit of it with everyone that I love! WOW! I wish they would hurry up and invent it, I could get a whole lot of work done, AND spend all day with my girl! Oh well, as long as the kids think that Christmas is perfect, that is all that matters to me. I'm having fun gearing up any way. Enjoy the pictures!
Quigley hung out on the foot stool.
William tops off the tree with a star.
William was the train track manager. Everyone did their jobs well!
7 comments:
What a beautiful tree. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Is Baby Ana a little bit jealous of the dog? I still can't figure out if Dominick is jealous of our dogs or he just likes to push them off my lap for fun.
That is the coolest train, you must be the coolest step-mommy in the world. And your tree is beautiful.
Lynn
Great family pics. I love your tree. Ana is so cute with the Santa hat. This will be a perfect Christmas.
LOL! It probably WILL be the perfect christmas, I just don't want to set myself up for a fall.
Like you said, if the children have joy in their eyes(and they already do!), then it's a perfect Christmas.
Looks like everyone had fun getting the tree ready!
Sis: What a wonderful series of pictures and what a beautiful family. Our Christmas Princess and her Prince Bro's. The boys were doing a good job helping it looked like from the pictures. The tree is very beautiful. Ana looked sleepy. Send me an email about what time I should be there on Saturday.
Love, Mom
So pretty --CONGRATULATIONS on having her home for Christmas what a special Christmas this will be for your family!!--ps my Caleb pulls the cats although our kitty isn't as patient --he runs but comes back for more!!!--that picture is too cute he must adore her!!!--thank you so much for adding me to your favorites you are in mine too!!!--although they are not posted on my blog --I am still trying to figure this all out!!!
Post a Comment