Saturday, December 16, 2006

Mom and Dad go on a date.
Mama's little girl all grown up.
William entertaining Ana. She has him wrapped around her little finger.
Grandma Mary Jean, and Grand Pa!

Sorry to worry you guys!!! It's just that I went from being at home with my sweet little girl all day to being slammed right in the beginning of a Systems Requirements Review at work, and I'm the one that has to make sure everyone that needs access to the documents has it, and I have to make all of the smart people give me their list of more smart people that are supposed to make intellectual comments about all of the documents. PLUS we have been swamped at home too! :) Now, that is not bad, it just makes it hard to post! :) Ana has been a jewel as always! She was also sick last weekend. I went to the doctor with her Friday and Saturday to get antibiotic shots... She went through a cranky spell, because she is getting about 3-4 new teeth at once! So that will put her up to around 6 teeth! Plus she was sick last weekend. Poor sweet little Ana! Here are a few pictures that we managed to snap while I was away from the blog.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hope Ana is feeling better. Love the pictures - she is just too beautiful.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Hope Ana is feeling better real soon. Poor baby. Hope you had fun on your date.

Alleen said...

Hee Hee. Love the bra pic! Thanks for the update. Hope Ana is feeling better and you get caught up at work.

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures. Hope all of you are better and tell William and Tyler hello and give MY LITTLIEST GIRLFRIEND a kiss for her Mamaw!
Love