
Ana is getting more beautiful by the day! I can not lie, she is getting a tad bit more fussy, and she HATES to get her diaper changed now, and throws a huge fit when she does. She has also discovered that she doesn't like everything, and has started spitting out her peas and green beans (can't say that I blame her). But she is still our sweet little girl, and we love her moods and all! For the most part she still has a very happy disposition, and greets everyone with a smile, even when they happen to wake her up from her nap!I have started to lean towards getting Ana a cheese cake for her birthday! First of all Ana LOVES cheese cake just like her mommy (well she may like regular cake too, but why risk trying it when we could have yummy cheese cake)! Secondly, cheese cake is just as smashable, if not even more smashable as regular cake! Need I say more?! The boys are not to fond of cheese cake, in fact, they aren't really that fond of cake at all! We may just buy them some ice cream or a plain old pound cake so they can join the celebration (strange kids, I know)!
I had a request from Crystal to post a picture of Maya Rain the cabbage patch doll I adopted for Ana. Unfortunately, they took her picture off of the site, until the doll actually arrives, I will post a picture of two dolls, one has Maya's face and hair, and the other has her outfit. I think you will be able to tell which is which! ;) I LOVED the outfit! I wish I could find one like it for myself! I LOVE groovy clothes!
5 comments:
I can't wait to see the cheese cake pics.
OOOH MY GOODNESS!!!! THANK YOU!!! I just got home and saw this!!!! I love the babydoll!!--and the groovy outfit --WELL-- we all know it is all about the clothes--too cute!!!!:o) Thank you for posting her!!! I saw your comment early this morning and I have to tell you --I having been smiling all day!!!--The very thought of Emma being wrapped around Caleb's pinky makes me melt and cracks me up!!!! I love it!!!! I can't wait!!! You are just the sweetest!!!!!!!:o)
Okay--I am cracking up about the CHEESECAKE!!!--so so funny!!! --Can we come too?!!!!! My hubby would love it!!! hee hee just kidding!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!
Thanks again for posting the CUTE babydoll!!!!
Cheese cake sounds wonderful to me!!
You've been tagged, check my blog to see details. Love the dolls, can't wait to see pictures of Ana's birthday celebration.
Lynn
mmmm. cheesecake! When and where?
Ana and Gabriella sound like they are going through similar stages with their personalities. Miss G is throwing little fits over things like diaper changes lately too. And yep, she still flashes that smile in the next minute.
Post a Comment