I have to say that Ana is a lot better! Sorry I have not posted in a while, but it has been a very hectic week for the mother of the world's sweetest girl. We are now able to sleep through the night, because Ana's breathing treatments have been reduced to 3 times a day! We go to 2 times a day on Thursday, and then stop on Monday!! I am hoping this is going to be a passing thing for Ana's sake. Ana's Nana and Grand Dad came on Friday... It was nice to have someone to hand Ana to when I got home, so I could clean out the dirty clothes that day care sent home (they are not allowed to clean them there for health reasons). The social worker came on Monday. She is the most beautiful helpful soul in the business (Much more informative and helpful than our adoption agency)!! Ana's Mama bought a new camera this weekend, so that means more pictures, AND VIDEO!!! We forgot to get the memory card... that will be something to do this weekend!! Here are various pictures from the week.
Hmm... Let me think about that...... Yes, I would like more Cheerios!
Nana and Grand Dad and 3 Grand Kids!
Ana in her Pancho that Aunt Nancy made her.
Eye-lash Envy!!!
Please Mommy!!! I won't get into the dog dishes again!



7 comments:
TOO cute!!! She is just so precious. I'm glad she's feeling better. It's horrible when they don't feel well!
Oh My Gosh, that is the cutest vidoe! It shows how sweet natured Ana must be. Love it!
Lynn
I am glad she is better. I LOVE that video. Great dancin'. :0) Angel
I am so glad that Ana is feeling better. She is too cute.
I'm so glad she's feeling more like herself!
Glad she's on the mend! She's adorable.
Hey you --Thank you so much for your sweet sweet comments on my blog!!! --I still can't believe she is home!!! We just love her to pieces!!!
I am so glad your little Ana is feeling better!!! I love this little shaw!!!! so cute!!! xoxox
Post a Comment