Okay... So this post is a little less about my sweet little Ana, and a little more about some of the stress that I have been going through. Some of you guys have seen the post about the Mega Beast! Well she has shown here lovely head again! How in the world can one person be SOOOOO difficult. Some people live to create Drama, and I live to avoid it!!!!! Life can be so sweet if there is just nothing to worry about. There is enough drama in the world without seeking it out!!! I let the Mega Beast get the better of me this time, and I blew a gasket. Maybe this time, wasn't the most appropriate time for gasket blowing, but it happened. Oh Well, so now the Mega Beast has some fuel, and maybe even some ammo to use against me. In return, I had an excuse to let the Mega Beast know what my boundaries are. Now is the time to see if she respects those boundaries, or tries to tear them down. My assumption is that she is going to do the latter. That is just the way mega beasts are. Since I am resolved not to let it get to me, it does not matter. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!We all loose our cool from time to time.... right? Some people just bring that out in me. MOST people do not! :) Even Jesus got pissed off!! Thank God for that!! Every since I learned about and was hurt by a Narcissistic person, I have had a problem with that type of person. The one lesson I did not learn is that when you show them your anger, you are only fueling their fire. They LIVE for attention, even if it is negative attention... AFTER ALL.... IT IS ALL ABOUT THEM!!!
I still have the most wonderful husband alive. :) I tell myself that every day, not because I HAVE to, but because I just want to remind myself how fortunate I am, not only to have him, but to have my sweet little Ana, and my "part time" boys! With everything good I suppose you have to have something to put up with. I know that avoidance is bad, but for now, that is the only way that I can survive the mega beast.
Thanks for letting me vent. :)
btw ( and more on topic)... Ana is a lot better! I did have to take her to the doctor's office AGAIN, because she had an allergic reaction to the penicillin that they gave her for her ear infection! Bless her sweet little heart, she is one big RASH!!! At least daddy and I are better rested, because we have cut way down on the breathing treatments!!! My sweet girl is just making me jump through hoops!
4 comments:
You go right ahead and VENT!!! That is what we are here for.
I have a Mega Beast too. And I'm with you AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. Most of the time but sometimes I just wanna sock it to her.
Enjoy your family. She can't take that away from you.
Megan
yep, best to try to avoid poisonous people. Some people live to create drama. I'm so not into that.
Hope little Ana is better soon! I'm allergic to penicillin too and break out in a rash.
I don't know who the Mega Beast is but honey I am so sorry --vent away we are here!!! hugs!!! If it is your MIL--I have one too and oooh boy do I just pray before they visit!!!! hugs!!!!
Post a Comment