Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy Saturday

Now to get back to the pleasures in life! It is really amazing how much these little guys know!!! You think because they can't completely vocalize themselves that they don't know much! That is soooo wrong. I can ask Ana to point each one of us out in a picture, and she points to the correct person! She can point out dogs in books... that really girl knows what/who is important!!! She is getting around with the assistance of the buggie that Grandma and Grandpa gave her (which they bought at toys-r-us bu the way).

Today we went to Pic-A-Dilly for lunch, and Mama felt like being pretty, so not only did she doll herself up a little, but she dolled up the Ana as well! WE didn't have any leggings, so we put on a pair of Ana's pink pj pants under her mini skirt! She was a doll! The waitress told us that we had a very good baby, and she would probably know, because I am sure she sees a lot of babies!!! Ana did get a little squirmy at the mall, and it was hard to hold her, so we did not stay long. They had some beautiful antique jewelry on display, and it totally caught Ana's eyes... and Mama's too!!!

We are probably going to have a wreck in our house next week, because we are getting the downstairs carpet ripped out and we are putting more hard wood down... They told us they may be able to start next week!!! YIKES!!! AT lest it is during a time when the boys are at their Mom's house, so the only ones that will be out of sorts will be Joe, and Ana, and I... that is a little more manageable than the ENTIRE family. Here are some picture below... It is funny, because I had always said that I would not do the "pink" thing with my girl! She just looks so darn cute in pink though!!! I used to always love pink, until I found out it just looked awful on me. Now I have found a reason to like pink again!!!



4 comments:

Kim said...

I love that skirt. And I love "sleeping in the car seat" pictures. Hope the new flooring goes better than you expect!

HollyGee said...

I always said that I wouldn't do pink wither and it's all about PINK PINK PINK!!!! She definitely looks very good in pink.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the mini skirt!!!

Crystal said...

Now you know I am just loving all of the PINK PINK PINK!!!!!!!! --I love it and she does look so pretty in it!!!!! I love the miniskirt too!!! She is so stylin!!!! I love her HUGE eyes so so so pretty!!!!! :o)