Ana has lots of really great grandparents. She loves them all equally, however, seeing that this one is Ana's Mama's Daddy, Ana's Mama loves this one the best! (The other two come in closely behind!) PLUS it is really cool that all grandparents have their own names! That could be an entirely separate post, so I will not go into that right now. Any way, Grandpa and Grandma came over bearing gifts!!! Pictures follow:





8 comments:
Oh, how cute!!! Dominick has that same car and loves it. As soon as he sits on it, he wraps his legs around the front handle and looks at us so we will push him around the house. Boy does my back hurt after that!
Lynn
Seems to be a perfect size for a perfect girl. She'll be zooming all over the house in no time.
Maw Maw Dee (Dominick's Maw Maw)
I'm sure she will be driving around the house with confidence soon.
OOOH How special!!! Grandpa's are the best aren't they?!! Ana will tresure those pictures some day!!! I love her cute little pj's--I think they are pj's they look so cute they look like they could be an outfit!!! I love that last picture!!!
ps--I don't follow directions either!!!
I bet she loved the box though. I think I'm going to start getting empty boxes for Gia for presents, much cheaper.
I bet she'll be riding that thing all over the place before you know it.
That is so cute. You will never catch her now.
Oh I love her little car...where did you get it? Its the WIGGLES colors I have to get Miss Kya Blu one for her birthday....we are having a WIGGLY PARTY...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu
Hi Candy and Kya,
I am not sure where GrandPa got the buggie, but I will ask him and post on your site sometime today.
Post a Comment