
I had Ana at work with me today for a little while, and we discovered that she learned a new trick! Every time I would stick my tongue out, she would too! It was soooo CUTE! Probably not the best thing to be teaching my daughter, but she can get away with it right now! Forgive the quality of the pictures, I took them with my Treo.
6 comments:
SO cute! Yeah - isn't it amazing what cute little babies can get away with?
This is so so funny--you caught it on camera at exactly the right time!!! Caleb does this too sometimes when Jeff sticks out his tougue!!! This last picture is just cracking me up!!!! Even sticking out her tongue she is just so beautiful!!!!!:o)
That is too cute. I love it~~~
I'm sure it will be one of Gabriella's tricks eventually as we both do it to her! It's cute for now, hee hee.
ADORABLE! She looks like she is REALLY concentrating hard! Angel
Love the new trick. We laugh at Dominick when he sticks out his tongue too, hope I don't regret that one day!
Lynn
Post a Comment