Love at First Sight!
Okay... How do I get her out of there?!!
FREE THE BABY!!!
Hanging out with the Baby!
Loving the baby!Here are some pictures of Ana with the doll I forgot to give her on her birthday! In my defense, we were very busy trying to get out the door, and then back home and into bed!
Ana went to the doctor today, she is 45% on weight, 50% on height, and 93% on head circumference! She gained quite a bit of weight since her last checkup... The doctor was pleased (I didn't tell her that half of that weight was cheesecake)!!! The don't check feet, if they did, I am guessing that Ana would be at 5%!!! I hope she doesn't topple over when she starts to walk! I love that little girl... I am not making fun of her, but her feet are soooooo cute and tiny!
I asked the nurse if she thought a changing table would make diaper changes easier and she said... "NO!" So I am scratching my head trying to decide what to buy with the big chunk of change we got for Ana at her shower! They are AmEx gift cards, so I am assuming I should buy something rather than put it towards college. They had some really cool retro rockers on line, and Ana could really use some bookshelves for her room to put her stuffed animals (and oh yeah, BOOKS) on. If you guys can think of anything really useful (or fun) that I have not thought of, let me know. They have those little plastic playhouses at babies r us, but I keep thinking that those playhouses are a huge breeding ground for spiders and wasps... Seeing that Ana and I hate both, I didn't think that would be a good Idea.
9 comments:
You did an awesome job on the cake. Love it! Ana is so precious! And it looks like she has some super sweet brothers!
Lynn
She is so adorable with her own baby.
What heartwarming pictures of little girlfriend. She is truly a Neglected Child...ha. Ana is enjoying her birthday for a month right!
I love you children so much!
Mom
oooh my goodness--how sweet is this?!!!! The first couple pictures of where she is looking at the babydoll is just priceless!!! I love it!!!--And that outfit--she has one stylin' mommy dressing her!!!! so so sweet!!! I just love your pictures!!! --Diaper changes were hard with my Caleb too!!!:o)
xoxo
She's too cute with the baby!
Not sure on the purchase.... Bookshelves would definitely be a good thing. We have shelves on the dresser, so that's what I use. She has a TON of books. Now, if only she'd be interested AT ALL in me reading to her.
She is so precious - and teeny tiny!! So my unsolicited mommy advice on the changing table - I never had one w/my 3 bios b/c I thought they were a waste - plus I didn't want something in their room that would only be there for a small while. Well, I bought one for Amelia and I'm changing my son (who still won't poop the potty) on it. LOVE it. I wish I could travel in a time machine and make myself buy one 7 years ago.
I also wanted to add, that we didn't get a changing table, but I do use the top of the dresser as a changing station. I can't imagine not having it.
You could get those changing table that convert to dresser. The sides at the top come off and it's got drawers so when she doesnt need it anymore you've got a dresser. Check out my blog in August, there's a pic.
MEgan
Megan-
I can not get to your blog. I am imagining a very cute dresser / changing table though! :)
Post a Comment