Tuesday, January 09, 2007

SMASH DAY!!!

It was a WONDERFUL birthday for Ana!!! It started out with Mommy rushing out the door! I baked cookies for Ana's daycare party, and left them on top of my car! They slid down my windshield at the stop sign outside the neighborhood. They were in a tin, so they were fine! Mommy's wonderful coworkers surprised her with a surprise shower/birthday party for Ana! We now have our spring wardrobe, plus money for a desperately needed changing table (who knew it would be difficult to change a crawling baby on the floor?)!

When Ana and I got home, I rushed to get us ready, and we all went to the Macaroni Grill. Ana was serenaded with a beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday" in Italian! Mommy almost cried (but she didn't)! Once we were all stuffed with cannelloni, Mac and Cheese, and fettuccini, we all went home for the smashing of cake! It was an awesome day!

The Cheese Cake!

One Year Old Today!

Here Mommy you choose for me!

Nevermind, I'll just eat the menu!

Awhhhhhh!!!!! (Tyler and Ana)

Two handsome guys! (Joe and William)

The trip home!

Happy Birthday!!!
Ana sneaking a bite before we cut the cake.
The cutest Crubaugh in the world!

She nearly ate the whole thing!! I started to worry so I cut her off!
William
High Five!

Mom wearing Ana's bow!

Mommy getting Messy with Ana.

Happy Birthday My Sweet Baby GIRL!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday beautiful baby girl. That cake looked finger licking good. Looked good on Ana too!!!! Looks like she enjoyed her birthday.

Love,
Dominick's Maw Maw Dee

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is so cute. I love the messy picture.

Alleen said...

Happy birthday Ana!!!! The cheesecake looked yummmmmmmmy.

Where did you get that adorable Happy Birthday to Me shirt?

Anonymous said...

Thank so much for putting the pictures online for those of us who wanted to see what she did with her cake...now we know. AND MAMA FELL OUT OF THE CAKE TOO! What good birthday for such a fine girl! Hi to William and and Tyler, please. Kiss them all three for me.
Love, Mamaw Berta

Jodi Crubaugh said...

The "Happy Birthday to Me" shirt was a gift from my coworkers (one of a hundred outfits) I believe they got it at Dillards on the sale rack.

Crystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!!!!!! This is so sweet!!!! The cake looks absolutely darling!!!! And it looks so so yummy it is making me hungry!!! What a sweet baby love you have all dressed in PINK I love it!!!--She is a little dollbaby and oooh so beautiful!!!!

Ok--We really are two peas in a pod and maybe separated at birth and we just don't know it!!!! :o) WE LOVE MACARONI GRILL!!! We are regulars!!!! Caleb will ask to go there!!! I loved the picture of Tyler and Ana so so sweet!!! What a beautiful family you have!!

Steph said...

I LOVE her little pink outfit! Big birthday girl!!!!!! I love that last picture of the two of you - pure, mutual adoration!!! :-)

nikki said...

Happy 1st birthday Ana!!!!!!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful day!!!!

Kim said...

Ana is just adorable and it looks like she had a great birthday.

I think you did a GREAT job decorating the cheese cake. I would have never known that it wasn't professionally done.

Glad you guys had a great day (and that the cookies survived!)

Jodi Crubaugh said...

*Note* During all of the rush and hoopla, I actually forgot to give Ana her birthday present! I gave it to her this morning, she LOVED it! I will post pictures later tonight.

Alleen said...

Oh man, I was just in Dillard's today and I didn't see any cute birthday shirts like that!!!