Ana had her first bite of dog food today! I set her down on the kitchen floor for what I thought was a second, turned around and found her with one hand in
Quigley's bowl, and the other in her mouth! I scraped her mouth, and sure enough it was there! She really seemed to like it, but I didn't think the "senior dog formula" was for her.
5 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! It was only a matter of time.
Gross confession here - I used to love dog biscuits when I was a kid. Yuck.
Yeah - I think Ana seems more like a puppy formula gal to me. :)
I am cracking up --this is too funny!!!! :o)
That is so funny!!
But
I bet her hair will have a certain sheen now. Maybe you could decorate her cake with kibbles :-).Happy Birthday Ana!
Love, Uncle Mike.
Post a Comment